How to Make an HTV Sticker for a T-shirt
Steps for Making an HTV sticker for a T-shirt.
- Trace your image and create a cut file in Silhouette.
- Check that the measurements are correct and will fit on the HTV sheet you will use.
- FLIP ALL TEXT ACROSS THE HORIZONTAL AXIS ! This is found in Silhouette at Object>Mirror>Flip Horizontally
- Load your file onto a flash drive (USB stick).
- Get Mr. Loeswick or a qualified operator to cut your design on HTV. The HTV goes color side DOWN on the cutter.
- Weed the color side and remove material around your design, leaving the HTV sticker on the sticky clear layer.
- Have Mr. Loeswick press your HTV onto your T-shirt.